Use investor know-how to perfect your pitch deck
You shouldn’t start your fundraise until your deck is ready. But how do you know? Our Pitch Deck Review will tell you how good your deck is and how to improve it further, so you can pitch with maximum confidence:
- Receive a pitch deck readiness score and actionable feedback on what needs to change on every slide to impress investors.
- Get your deck reviewed within 3 working days by a successful entrepreneur or angel investor.
- Ideal for early stage startup founders looking to perfect their deck quickly.
- Reviews are based on our experience of helping startups that raised over $1bn.
Dan Grech, CEO and Founder - Global OTEC
‘UP AND TO THE RIGHT have transformed me from a pitch deck apprentice to a graduate. They developed my storytelling and cut through all the unnecessary details that a founders head is buzzing with. The materials we worked on together helped us close our last round and I have confidence it will help us immeasurably with the next.’
02. Submit your deck
- We'll send you details after you book your review
- We'll review within 3 working days of receipt
03. Finalise your deck
- We'll send you a written report with a 38 point assessment
- Use the deck score and constructive feedback to improve your deck
Book Your Pitch Deck Review Today
A 38 point expert review including:
✔ A pitch deck readiness score to let you know how far off it is
✔ Assessment of your deck's investor-centricity, including the appeal of the opportunity, solution, commercials and overall credibility
✔ Feedback on the deck's structure, story, content, language and design
✔ Slide by slide feedback for all 15 slides
✔ Actionable advice to plug any gaps
✔ Get your deck reviewed within 3 working daysBook a Review for only $99 >>
'Extremely helpful. U2R advised on those extra things that are not obvious but that make a pitch deck that much stronger.'
Grace Olugbodi, Founder BeGenio
'This really helped me transform my deck before I sent it to potential investors. There were some key elements I hadn’t included which investors look for.'
Albert Oliver, Founder The 1Cap
We help founders master the startup journey
Marcus, Nick and Andy are three experienced entrepreneurs and investors with a passion for helping founders. Having founded, grown, and sold our own businesses, and helped others do the same, we know how hard the journey is. We formed UP AND TO THE RIGHT to make the path easier for and ensure more founders achieve their ambitions.
We've distilled our experience into fantastic value courses, coaching and tools. These products will boost your startup know-how, helping you anticipate and overcome major challenges.