Courses, coaching, tools and advice to help you master the startup journey
The Ultimate Pitch Deck Course
Everything you need to perfect your pitch deck, from an investor who helped founders go on to raise over $1bn:
- Learn how to create a story-driven deck investors will love
- Remove uncertainty about what to include in your deck
- Avoid the mistakes that ruin most decks
- Master fundraising fundamentals to save months of wasted effort
- Get investor feedback on your deck or fundraising strategy
Get transformational advice whenever you need it, without any ongoing commitment.
You don’t have to navigate every challenge by yourself. We can make problem solving and decision-making easier and less stressful with a 1:1 advisory session:
- An on-demand session with Marcus Exall, a top angel investor and the first ever investor-in-residence for Virgin Start Up.
- Get actionable advice from an advisor who has helped founders that went on to raise over $1bn.
- No strings advice. Just book sessions when you want them.
Pitch Deck Review
Get investors working on your deck so you're fully prepared to impress.
You shouldn’t start your fundraise until your deck is ready. But how do you know? We'll tell you how good your deck is and how to improve it further, so you can pitch with maximum confidence:
- Reviews are based on our experience of helping founders that went on to raise over $1bn.
- Receive a pitch deck readiness score and actionable feedback on what needs to change on every slide to impress investors.
- Get your deck reviewed within 3 working days by a successful entrepreneur or angel investor.
- Ideal for early stage startup founders looking to perfect their deck quickly.
'Working with Marcus and Nick has been a magical experience. They've helped me crack my own pitch deck and messaging. They've done the same for startups we invested in. They can do it for you as well.'
Peet Denny, Founding Partner - Climate VC
As an angel investor you have the ability to influence and make a real difference with the value you can add. Marcus does this through his startup investments and Nick has added so much value along my journey including through the Thunderdome where I perfected my pitch deck and purpose statement. Big thank you to the U2R team!'
Andy Ayim, MBE and founder of Angel Investing School
'The team at U2R are the real deal. They have been there and done it. For me that is the type of person I trust to give advice/ guidance, not self appointed experts.'
Scott Wylie, serial founder and CEO of Seven